Monday, July 9, 2007

Harry's almost here

We're getting close now. Only a few few visual days away and a little over a week away from entertaining our minds by the written word. Gotta love PR people for encouraging the timing for the mighty $$$.

I came across this picture today and it triggered a  need in me to report on a similar story about the boy wonder I flew past yesterday. Let's work our way backwards...

This picture courtesy of WizBangPop. Its obvious that a nice reporter has given dear Emma the following picture of the star of the day:

There appears to be a bit more behind Emma's expression than one might think..something like, 'bullocks, I work with this guy five months each year and have never thought of him as hunk.'

Then I interestingly read this quote direct from Daniel's mouth:

The 17-year-old actor insists he is too young to settle down and is keen to
take advantage of any groupies he has.
He said: "Girls who want to go out with me just because I'm famous has never
been a problem. I'm 17. I don't care.
"Obviously, if I wanted a deep and meaningful relationship then I wouldn't
want to be going out with somebody who is only with me because I'm an actor,
but if you don't a relationship like that then it's fine."
However, Daniel is adamant he wouldn't stay with a girl who called him Harry
during sex.
He said: "People do call me Harry. I once had a friend call me it by
accident. If there's another person in the room called Harry and somebody
shouts their name I do respond slightly, which is embarrassing.
"But no one has ever said it in the throws of passion. That would be the end
of that session. Go now!"

courtesy of The Bosh

No comments: