Saturday, July 28, 2007

Will It Blend?

A necessary ingredient - we'll call it Emeril's Essence - to America's being is capitalism. Our fore-fathers did one heck of a job developing this country to get us where we are today.

In honor of this I stumbled across another interesting site called, appropriately, Will It Blend. Initially I thought this was just some crazy blogger who decides to blend objects to see what happens. Then I realize its a blender company hawking their product. (Don't loose me now.)

I took a look at some of there video's and wow!!! Its worth a few minutes gandering at what Mr. Dickson has blended. All from BlendTec. Now that's what I call a blender!!!. Is $399 too much to spend on a simple blender? Maybe, but who wants a crappy Kitchen Aide doing the death jig in the midst of entertaining. Not me. I think I'll give one a try.  

No comments: